Best Pre Workout Supplement
Bonus, Coupon & Discount
0 User reviews
Resistance – or strength – training has risen in popularity over the past several decades. This form of exercise has long been believed to only benefit those who seek to enhance their athletic performance; however, this couldn’t be further from the truth. Even if you don’t have aspirations of strutting your stuff in a bodybuilding competition, strength training plays an important role in cultivating a healthy body and mind.
But what if you do want to build strong, lean muscles? Sure, there’s a ton of resources outlining the “best” training program to accomplish this goal, but how you exercise is only a small portion of your results. In order to truly maximize your strength, mass and endurance gains, you have to look at what you’re putting in your body. Of course, your diet plays an integral role in this process. However, there are supplements designed to boost your overall transformation.
Due to the abundant supply of inferior bodybuilding supplements on the market, its very difficult to find the best pre workout supplement that can really do justice for a bodybuilder. Well I have done a great deal of research on this topic and have found that the best pre workout supplement contains certain ingredients that are vital to consume prior to exercise. Actually many weight lifters swear by these ingredients.
Workout Supplements | An Exploration Into the Best Pre-Workout Supplement
It’s almost impossible to flip through the glossy pages of a health and fitness magazine without being bombarded by an advertisement for pre-workout supplements. These specially designed powders, pills and drinks are more popular than ever before. However, are they really worth the price? Moreover, do these supplements really make a difference in your workout and results? The answer is yes – but only if you choose the right supplement.
The 10 Most Effective Pre-Workout Supplement Ingredients
Rather than going into specific supplements, let’s take a moment to explore the most effective ingredients used in these formulations. To really make huge gains in the gym – and to prevent wasting money – it’s important to choose a supplement with some, if not all, of these ingredients. Of course, there are several other potent ingredients, which we’ll discuss later.
- Arginine – This is, by far, the most popular ingredient found in the best pre-workout supplements. When ingested, your body converts arginine to nitric oxide, which dilates blood vessels to deliver greater nutrients to muscle fibers. Ultimately, this supports fantastic muscle growth.
- Betaine – This is a modified form of trimethylglycine, which is an amino acid. Studies have found supplements with this ingredient boost muscular strength by 25 percent and increasing the number of reps in a single exercise by 10 percent.
- Beta-Alanine – An amino acids, this ingredient combines with histidine, which forms carnosine. These amino acids are imperative to develop real muscle strength.
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) – A common ingredient in the best pre-workout supplements, BCAAs are a combination of valine, isoleucine and leucine. In the body, BCAAs act as the driving force behind muscle growth, reducing muscle fatigue for harder/longer workouts and boosting overall energy levels.
- Caffeine – Of course, you probably know all about caffeine. This stimulant enhances concentration and alertness to help maintain high nerve activity, which combats fatigue. Most pre-workout supplements feature caffeine, or a form of caffeine, to boost your energy levels.
- Citrulline Malate – This is a combination of malic acid and citrulline, which are both amino acids. Its introduction in the body removes ammonia. By eliminating ammonia from your body, you’ll experience prolonged levels of energy and enhanced muscle recovery time.
- Creatine – A mainstay in muscle-building supplements, creatine feeds muscle fibers with quick-energy they need to bust through intense workouts. This compound also feeds water directly into the muscles, which gives the instant-illusion of larger muscles. This process ultimately results in a long-term muscle growth.
- Glycerol – This ingredient features significant osmotic properties, which attracts and binds fluids to provide muscles with a greater pump. It’s important to note, the “plump” muscles this compound causes is generally superficial gains. However, the visual increase in muscle size often helps you to push harder in workouts. Therefore, it acts as a psychological booster.
- Taurine – An amino acid used by the body to enhance muscular strength and endurance. It significantly enhances blood circulation directly to muscle fibers because it boosts nitric oxide production.
- Tyrosine – An amino acid known by the scientific community to enhance mood, mental focus and energy. It accomplishes this goal by enhancing hormone production required to keep these levels high during an intense workout.
The Best Pre-Workout Supplement on the Market – C4 Pre-Workout Supplement With Creatine Nitrate
If you were to scan all the pre-workout supplements on the market, you’d become quickly overwhelmed. After spending hours researching the formulation of specific supplements, one clearly outranks them all – C4 Pre-Workout Explosive Energy with Creatine Nitrate.
Manufactured by Cellucor, C4 Pre-Workout Explosive Energy with Creatine Nitrate is the new upgrade formula to C4 Extreme. It is a combination of some of the most biologically-active ingredients on the market. Its precise formulation is geared to take your workouts to the next level. Of course, you’ve heard this before, and likely been disappointed by results. However, the new C4 Pre-workout isn’t like most other supplements.
Formulation and Performance
The main difference of Cellucor’s best pre-workout supplement compared to other products is the ingredients. C4 with Creatine Nitrate is a cutting-edge compound stimulates muscle pumps and intensifies all other boosting ingredients.
It has the patented, TeaCor, which makes this product potent in giving more energy as you lift weighs and pump in the gym. TeaCor™ is an innovative formula in giving drinkers the added energy needed – more dilated and provides energy faster and longer.
It is also formulated to have increase water solubility; one scoop will be perfectly dissolved in 5-6oz of water. More than its effectiveness to provide added energy, this pre-workout supplement to your lifestyle also comes in flavorful and refreshing tastes. C4 Pre Workout Supplement comes in yummy flavors – Fruit Punch, Icy Blue Razz, Apple, Watermelon to name a few.
New C4 4th Generation Versus C4 Extreme
C4 has changed and improved C4 Extreme. The new C4 4th Generation also replaces some ingredients like synephrine with tetra methyluric acid or Theorice. Cellucor made a trademarked ingredient of Theorice, which is, TeaCor™. This move has undoubtedly make C4 the best pre-workout supplement on the market today. Compared to the original formula, the new C4, or 4th Generation has more ingredients added to the formula to give more boost and power.
To name the key ingredients, they are —
- Beta Alanine [1.6g] — This is essential in cushioning the effects of lactic aid as well as minimizing the effects of low PH.
- Creatine Nitrate [1g] — Makes all ingredients quick absorbing, thus you can instantly feel the effects after drinking.
- Arginine AKG [1g] — Helps boost your nitric oxide levels.
- Explosive Energy Blend [371mg] – This contains N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg), Velvet Bean and TeaCor™. These give the added pump and boost.
C4 Pre-Workout Explosive Energy with Creatine Nitrate Verses C4 50x Pre-Workout
The 4th generation C4 Pre-Workout supplement is not the latest offering from Cellucor; a stronger formulation like the C4 50x has been recently introduced in the market. How are their two formulas different? And which is better when it comes to providing extra energy and boost for any rigorous workout?
The easiest way to spot their differences comes from the name of the latest C4 supplement – 50x. This means, 50% extra ingredients except for the stimulants. Likewise, the C4 50x is 50% stronger than the C4 4th Generation pre-workout formula.
For example, comparing labels and ingredients, both have the same calories and carbohydrates as well as other ingredients per serving but they differ in key components. C4 4th Generation contains 1mg of Creatine Nitrate while C4 50x has 1.5mg. For Vitamins C, it contains 250 mg and 375 mg for 4th Generation and C4 50x respectively.
The next question is, which is way better? Most users all agree than 4th Generation – C4 Pre-Workout Explosive Energy with Creatine Nitrate is better and highly preferred compared to C4 50x. The reason is because the formula is sufficient to what is needed and expected.
As a whole, C4 is undoubtedly the best pre-workout supplement to have. It has gathered great reviews both for its performance, price, and even flavor.
Drinking a mix of one scoop of C4 is just appropriate to give the pump you needed. Users love that they don’t feel any jittery or heart-pumping experience when drinking this supplement. More than 2 scoops a day is not recommended.
The flavors are not just tasty but a great break from the usual bland and bad tasting supplements common in the market today. The flavors encourage someone to use and drink prior to their workouts.
One of the cons raised is a few users reported bad stomach after drinking. This is quite normal as some individuals are sensitive and their tummies need some adjustment to the key ingredients.
Refreshing flavor, great price and the most important thing, effective – C4 Pre-Workout Supplement is a topnotch product to include in your routine. The new formula is perfected yet sufficient – you know you get extra energy and boost but you wont feel “overdosed” with dizziness and the likes.
Another point to note, if you want to use C4 after just using another pre workout supplement and you don’t feel any effect; then you need a stim break. Just don’t use any supplement for 2-3 weeks. After that, use C4 and see the power it gives you.
Therefore, if you are looking for the best pre workout supplement on the market to give you more energy, C4 Pre-Workout with Creatine Nitrate is the product to use.
Other Top Pre Workout Supplements You May Want To Consider
Where to Buy the Best Pre Workout Supplement
To tell you the truth there are literally thousand of places to buy your supply of the best pre workout supplement. From your local health store, Amazon, Bodybuilding.com, GNC etc, etc. However the website above to have the best and lowest prices for all bodybuilding supplements. So without further hesitation, do grab your Cellucor C4 pre-workout supplement today from them.
- Great for Beginner and Intermidiate Bodybuilders
- Lots of flavors to choose from
- Safe and Natural. No Illegal or banned substance
- Available in different sizes for affordability
- May not be effective for everyone
- You may need extra dosage overtime to get your initial effectiveness
- Prices vary greatly among retailers