Healthy Green Tea Cake
Green tea originates from China, where it has been produced the most. It is not fermenting, but immediately and quickly fried. If it is applied technological procedure, then we get the very famous Russian tea. In China, the green tea for home use has a versatile scent, depending on the preference of the consumer.
Green tea increases the power of our mind, which increases our power of memory, thinking, and generally increases our intelligence capability.Tea reduces sleepiness and fatigue, especially if fatigue is caused as a result of intense physical effort.
Yummy and Healthy cake with a distinctive flavor, the perfect choice
- 150 grams of sugar
- 150 grams of butter
- Little baking powder
- 1 bag Green Tea
- 200 grams of flour
- 2 eggs
- Beat butter and sugar with mixer
- Gradually add the eggs and mix well
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and tea, and add them to the egg mixture
- By tearing the dough make balls
- Place balls on baking pan coated with butter
- Bake at 180 degrees 30-40 minutes