Got an Extra Onions in The Pantry? You’ve Got To Try This Mind Blowing Recipe!
Having a diet that is healthy is not easy because you have to change your daily routine and buy food that you can cook later. There are many recipes available that require few ingredients only.
In case you don’t have much at home to cook except onion, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar then you can make water-lily that will look nice for sure. This is tasty, has nutrition, and a work of art for dining table.
This is how you make onion flower —
- First peel off onions so that you can make a flower.
- Take a knife and cut onions into half, don’t go through to the end. Make sure you have cut it from different sides, one vertical and second horizontal cut. You’ll get four segments in the end.
- Cut those four segments into half, total 8 pieces joint to the bottom.
- Do this to four onions and put in a bowl.
- Pour 3 Tablespoon Olive oil and 2 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar over all the onions. Toss them together and put in a greased baking dish. Give some space between onions so that they can easily spread out.
- Pour some more oil and vinegar over onions. You can sprinkle some salt and pepper on top and cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake this on 425 degree for 25 to 30 minutes, or until onions become flowers.
Daily Nutrition News