The work is worth it. You are worth the effort. Build the muscle you want to see with these 12 mass building tips:
- The food you put into your body affects your health. Eat as much natural and organic food as possible for optimum results.
- Follow the metabolic typing diet to meet your daily needs in a healthy way.
- Weight lifting should be done within the range of 8-12 reps, at a minimum, for mass-building exercises.
- Your sustained tempos during workout should range between 3-1-3 and 4-1-4 for optimal results.
- For the increased production of HGH, or human growth hormone, and testosterone, limit tension times to a minute or less per lift.
- Limit your workouts to a period of time of 45 minutes or less per day per muscle group.
- Remember to drink juice. Juicing helps shorten recovery times.
- Do not perform any cardio to encourage caloric reduction.
- Take the supplements that are proven to work; a little research will tell you what the pros use.
- Endurance athletes should lift according to the type of muscle fiber and genetics he or she has. Athletes focusing on speed should lift heavier weights with less reps.
- Get help through a personal trainer that will optimize your time lifting. Personal trainers will get you results in the short-term that you may not be able to get for yourself. If you don’t see short-term results, get a different personal trainer.
- The current science on weight lifting should be followed and adhered to.
Words of Wisdom: the quality of input equals the quality of results. Don’t give up. Don’t take it easy. Work as hard as you can.