26 Different Ways To Speed Up Your Metabolism
Are you losing weight very slowly and you have indigestion? The solution is simple you need to speed up your metabolism! Do not waste time blaming the poor genetics or your misfortune, and try to change things using the following tips:
- Drink water with lemon, as soon as you wake up.
- Eat large amounts of fiber every day.
- Eat foods rich in protein.
- Eat more times a day in small portions.
- Sleep at least 7 hours, but be careful not to exaggerate with sleep, because it is not good for your body.
- Strengthen muscles. Walk daily, run, exercise…
- Try not to be nervous or to create stressful situations. The more nervous you feel, the slower your metabolism is.
- Increase the amount of omega-3 fatty acids in the body. Great choice of food is salmon.
- Never skip breakfast, and try to make it healthy and nutritional.
- Eat organic food fresh foods that are not sprayed with pesticides.
- Use healthy oils during cooking, such as olive and coconut.
- Do not forget the vitamins and minerals. Eat as many fruits and vegetables as you can, and sometimes you can simply enter them in the form of pills.
- Specify the time of day which will be devoted to a short training.
- Practice yoga. Although this discipline does not sound too dynamic, yet various yoga postures help in speeding up the metabolism. Try and see the results.
- Drink green tea.
- Practice short evening walks. If some days you are able, replace the walk with evening exercises.
- Use apple cider vinegar.
- Consume almonds frequently. They are a great snack since they are rich in protein, minerals and fiber.
- Spice your food. Spice of chili pepper speeds up the metabolism.
- Once you are awake, start your day with morning gymnastics. Morning exercises will help you speed up your metabolism throughout the day. It is best to practice before 10 pm.
- Start your day with grapefruit. This is another excellent fruit for your metabolism. If you want to sweeten it, use organic sugar instead of honey.
- Laugh. Laughter will raise your mood, and thus will improve your metabolism.
- Use honey and cinnamon. This combination has a surprisingly good effect on the metabolism. Add them in a tea several times a day.
- Drink lots of water. Dehydration is one of the main culprits for slow metabolism. Experts recommend at least two liters per day.
- Use ginger. Ginger cleanses the body, and it can speed up the metabolism. Add it in soup or in a drink.
- Go and have a massage. Relaxation releases the negative energy and helps your metabolism. The stronger the massage, the better your body will feel.