6 Activities To Do To Lose Big Tummy In 6 Days
Everybody, and I mean everybody wants a flat belly. Not only that we look good with it, but it has a lot f other health benefits like not worrying about cholesterol or heart disease.
Checkout the tips below. Follow them and get a flat belly in less than a week.
1. Avoid sodium. Eating salty foods can retain more fluid in the body. As much as possible avoid foods that have high sodium content, including microwaveable meals. Instead, opt for a chicken salad or even a turkey sandwich for lunch. It also helps if you eat more fruits and vegetables without adding salt to your meals.
2. Go for a lowcarb diet. Bagels and pasta taste good, but they are not for people who want to control their weight. Have eggs for breakfast instead and eat foods that are rich in protein as well as those with low fat content, such as nuts and cheese. If you want to consume carbs, brown rice is a much better option than pasta, potatoes, and other starchy foods.
3. Limit milk consumption. If you are lactose intolerant, you do not have the ability to break down sugar that is present in milk. This explains why you feel gassy, bloated, or you experience cramps after eating dairy products, such as milk. As an alternative, try hard cheeses or yogurt or other dairy products that do not have lactose.
4. Eat the right fruits. While fruits are generally healthy, you may want to choose those that contain balanced amounts of glucose and fructose, which include grapes, citrus fruits, and berries. Apples, pears, and honeydew are also healthy, but they have more fructose, causing your tummy to find it more difficult to digest them.
5. Say no to spicy foods. When you consume spicy foods, they will encourage your stomach to release more acid. This will cause irritation and it is not good if you are trying to lose the belly fat in less than seven days. You can still use other seasoning, but choose dried or fresh herbs to stay on the healthy side.
6. Cut the CRAP. CRAP stands for caffeine, refined sugar, alcohol, and processed foods. These four are
not good for you, especially if you want a flat belly in a week.
Dietary changes are definitely essential for those who aim to get rid of belly flab.
Source : www.stethnews.com