Best Ayurvedic Remedy for Erectile Dysfunction
The inability of a man to maintain or achieve an erection is known as erectile dysfunction. It can be referred to as impotency as well. Even though he has a strong desire to be involved in sexual intercourse, the man may not be able to perform due to erectile dysfunction. Even if he is able to get very aroused, he will be afflicted by perspiration, tiredness and frustration.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
A successful erection will require a series of events. Erectile dysfunction could occur when any of those events are disturbed. What constitute this sequence of events is nerve impulses in the spinal column, brain and around the penis. There is a response in the muscles, veins, arteries and fibrous tissues as well as around the corpora cavernosa. Injuries to any of the aforementioned areas can also case erectile dysfunction.
As you may be aware, the main male hormone is known as testosterone. After the age of forty, a man’s testosterone level tends to decline. At this age, five percent of men will start to see doctors for erectile dysfunction due to low testosterone levels. In many cases, low testosterone levels cause lack of interest in sex — not only erectile dysfunction. The entire male body responds to testosterone.
There are several diseases that can cause erectile dysfunction. These include —
- Diseases such as — neurological disorders, Parkinson’s disease, hypothyroidism, anemia, arthritis, depression, diabetes, endocrine disorders etc.
- Diseases related to the cardiovascular system.
- Consumption of drugs, tobacco and medicines can also contribute to erectile dysfunction.
- Using tranquilizers, anti-hypertensive medicines, or antidepressants for a long time can cause erectile dysfunction
- Excessive consumption of alcohol, tobacco, or marijuana is known to cause erectile dysfunction.
- Trauma to the pelvic region is another reason erectile dysfunction can occur. Accidental injuries and surgeries near the prostate, bladder, or colon may lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Prolonged bike riding can also lead to erectile dysfunction.
Ayurvedic Remedy for Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is always treatable. The ayurvedic remedy for erectile dysfunction known as Vaajikarana Therapy is a good cure. It leads to:
- Increased span of erection
- Good strength
- Potency to produce offspring
To be eligible for Vaajikarana Therapy, you should be between the ages of eighteen and seventy. You must be able to exhibit self-control.
Psychotherapy is another remedy for erectile dysfunction. Psychotherapy can help decrease the anxiety that can be associated with intercourse when you have erectile dysfunction. This can help with intimacy and stimulation as well.
Other tips to cure erectile dysfunction include:
- Give yourself a gap of at least four days between sexual activity
- Practice yoga and meditation
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid consuming tobacco, alcohol, or marijuana
- Massage the body with herbal oil
- Consume herbal supplements
- Sleep at least eight hours each day
- Avoid spicy, hot, and bitter foods
- Add ghee to your diet
Remember that erectile dysfunction is completely curable and treatable. It does not have to ruin your sex life.