The Best Ways to Deal With Premature Ejaculation
This is a problem many men at some point in their lives. Premature ejaculation is actually a very common problem in the area of sexuality. It is explained as a condition in which a person cannot delay ejaculation to the point at which it can be mutually desirable for both sexual partners. This means that ejaculation occurs earlier the person would like. So men will ejaculate during foreplay. Others will ejaculate at the point of entry.
Few men feel that five or ten minutes is not enough to have an orgasm and consider this time frame to be premature ejaculation too. This suggests that it is kind of a psychological problem over a physiological problem. The causes of premature ejaculation are unknown.
Possible Causes That Contribute to Premature Ejaculation
- Anxiety during first intercourse experience. Some men can develop a long-term anxiety towards sex, which causes a prolonged experience of premature ejaculation.
- Abstaining from sexual intercourse for long periods of time
- Not having a lot of sexual experience, especially for younger men
- Anxiety regarding poor sexual performance
- Anxiety caused by the rejection
- Anticipation of failing to satisfy a partner
- Anticipation of pain
- Beliefs of religious nature.
- Financial burdens
- Stress from a job
- Relationship problems
- Prescription drugs side effects
- Health related problems — spinal chord problems and inflammation of the prostate gland.
- Seek out psychotherapy in order to maintain a healthy attitude towards sex.
- Don’t blame yourself for premature ejaculation. You should know that anybody can experience it.
- Speak openly with your sexual partner in order to avoid miscommunication or misunderstanding.
- Reduce stress using relaxation methods.
- Be knowledgeable about sex.
Simple Remedies to Last longer
There are many techniques used to mitigate premature ejaculation. A technique that is popular and very effective is the squeeze technique. The squeeze technique is a form of behavioral therapy. When a man feels that he is about to ejaculate prematurely, he can interrupt the sexual activity. Then, his partner or himself will squeeze the shaft between two fingers as well as the thumb and then apply gentle pressure just below the area below the head of the penis for twenty seconds.
After this, sexual activity can be continued. The squeeze technique should be repeated as often as needed. When it is successful, the squeeze technique allows the man to learn how to delay ejaculation with the squeeze. And then eventually the person would able to control ejaculation without the need to use the squeeze technique.
The best way to mitigate premature ejaculation is practice and time. Though, it is proven to be very effective. You will need to bring yourself close to the point of having an orgasm through masturbation. Then, stop to relax before starting up again. This is sometime called “Edging”.
Every time you get closer to an orgasm, you will learn to acknowledge where your climax point is. This will prove helpful when you are interacting with your partner. One these two techniques should work effectively.