Many people are looking for the best thermogenic fat burner after the consumers was informed about this new term some years ago. And the searches and competition are getting greater. But before I go straight into what product you should choose, lets go back a bit into history…
As the understanding of fat accumulation expands, so does the abilities of weight loss supplements. However, the use of supplements to assist in fat loss is nothing new. In fact, the first written evidence of weight loss supplements dates back to ancient Greece, when Soranus of Ephesus prescribed purgatives and laxatives along with external treatments to promote fat loss. The combination of laxatives and purgatives to control weight remained standard practice for thousands of years, until the medical breakthroughs of the 1920s and 1930s. From here, the weight loss industry began growing in not only how it approached fat loss, but in the medications used to accomplish these goals.
Unfortunately, as with many medical advances of the early 20th century, the majority of weight control medications resulted in disfiguring, and even deadly, symptoms. Perhaps the most popular fat burning supplement in modern times was Fen-phen and ephedra. While these two substances produced life-altering weight loss, they also increased the risk of life-threatening conditions, such as strokes, valvular heart disease and hypertension. Because of this, the U.S. Government quickly took these items off the shelf.
While the industry has changed in regards to how it finds and approves weight loss ingredients, the primary goal for many remains the same – increase the body’s natural thermogenic functions to boost overall fat loss. It’s with this fundamental goal, Adiphene was created.
What is Thermogenesis and How Does It Promote Fat Loss?
In the most fundamental sense, thermogenesis is the biological process of heat production within any organism. In terms of humans and body weight, thermogenesis directly refers to your metabolism and your body’s natural ability to draw upon stored fat for energy. The entire concept of thermogenesis is based upon the belief that in order for energy to be created, it must be given a fuel. In terms of your body, part of this fuel lays within your fat cells. Therefore, by increasing your thermogenic rate (metabolism) you increase the amount of fuel used during the creation of this energy. Ultimately, this results in stored fat reduction.
Adiphene – Potent Thermogenic Ingredients
The heart of this thermogenic fat burner is its two primary metabolism-boosting ingredients, which include Cinnamon Extract and Cayenne Pepper. In fact, the concentration and purity of these compounds suggests users will burn up to 270 calories per day by simply supplementing with Adiphene. However, to truly explore the potential of this fat burner, it’s imperative to delve into its primary active compounds.
- Cinnamon Extract – Although the final verdict regarding the actual effectiveness of cinnamon extract on increasing your thermogenic rate is still out, preliminary evidence suggests the active compounds in cinnamon extract inhibits insulin resistance while simultaneously lowering the glycemic index of foods you eat. This means the foods you consume slowly adjust your blood sugar levels, which ultimately results in reduced abdominal fat accumulation.
- Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum) – Modern research suggests the primary active compound in cayenne, known as capsicum, significantly boosts your metabolic rate while dilating blood flow to fatty tissue. By increasing circulation throughout fatty tissue, its availability for energy usage is dramatically increased. Moreover, a study published in the 2009 edition of the Journal of Clinical Nutrition found capsaicin inhibited the production of the hunger hormone, ghrelin.
More Than a Thermogenic Fat Burner – Other Active Ingredients with Benefits
Unlike many metabolism boosters, Adiphene does far more than stimulate your metabolism. Through its unique blend of 10 other herbal ingredients (not including cayenne and cinnamon), this fat burning formula attacks stored fat cells from multiple directions. These other ingredients include:
- Ginger Root Extract – Designed to boost metabolism and promote whole body detoxification.
- L-Carnitine HCL – Promotes the conversion of stored fat deposits into usable energy through its fat metabolizing properties.
- Vitamin B6 – Naturally supports a faster metabolism while simultaneously metabolizing fats to be used as energy. This compound also enhances the bio-availability of nutrients responsible for promoting healthy digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Chitosan Extract – Attaches itself to fats consumed through food sources. This compound safely encompasses up to six times its weight in fat, and safely eliminates this captured fat, which prevents it from being absorbed and stored.
- Glucomannan – Derived from the kanjac root, this herb effectively suppresses your appetite. Its potency is among the strongest within the appetite suppressant category according to various studies and real-world users.
- Cocao Extract – Not only does this herb stimulate your mind, but it effectively inhibits fat from being stored, according to data derived from the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry.
- Ginseng Panax Root Extract – This herb is responsible for capturing and metabolizing carbohydrates while simultaneously improving cognitive function.
Other Ingredients Include: Guaranna Extract, Chromium Picolinate and Bitter Orange.
The Bottom Line – Is Adiphene Worth Your Money?
When compared to the hundreds of other thermogenic fat burners on the market, Adiphene is different on three distinct levels:
- Ability to promote and sustain increased thermogenic activity
- Targeted fat loss through various directions
- Gentle stimulating effects great for those sensitive to other stimulant-based fat burners
The actual effectiveness of Adiphene can widely vary based upon your unique body chemistry and lifestyle factors. This being noted, this is among the only weight management supplements on the market that utilizes such targeted herbal ingredients. Based upon this factor alone, the majority of users should expect a some level of fat reduction after taking Adiphene. But if you want real fast result incorporate this thermogenic fat burner with regular exercises to see wonders.